I have had plans to shoot at some sample locations for so long, and I have been putting it off because I was waiting for snow. When it seemed as though we weren't getting anymore, I put it off because I figured no one would want to book this time of year, and of course you wouldn't if you didn't know how beautiful it could be.
Luckily, a dear friend's daughter just turned one and she booked a session for mid-March and I have been motivated! So here is one of the location options available for a half session, stay tuned in the coming weeks for more locations!
Leave a Reply.